Welcome to Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Mafia from VoidMS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HeartBreaking news ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AintaKidz
Admin
Admin
AintaKidz

Mafia Points : 2147483647
Mafia Rep : 0

HeartBreaking news ? Empty
PostSubject: HeartBreaking news ?   HeartBreaking news ? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:34 am

I am sure some of us would know that both Mafia and Mafian is disbanding , there are many reasons behind why I chooses to disband it . I wont be addressing these issues here tho . I know there surely are some people who are happy and sad bout this disbanding thingy . But as for myself, I am truly sad bout it . After clicking that button, I felt totally lost and somehow regretted , I lost something darn important to me . But at the same time, I feel i've gained something important too. Right after the disbanding, I saw people scattered around, it was disheartening for me to see these type of scenario . Small fights broke out too. I expected that to happen somehow .

However one thing is for sure, even tho Mafia/Mafian is down, it doesnt mean that we've lost . If we are successful, we'll come back right up again ANYTIME to pwn anyone's ass . I am sure of that . We're not backing out to anything either , dont get us wrong . I could see some people who still stands up for Mafia . As the saying goes, once in mafia , always a mafian . I had fun with you guys, and geez ! You all are the ones who done this guild proud . I am happy I've all of you as guildmates . Some of us may be staying guildless as of for now , maybe the next trend shall be : Guildless = Mafia LOL . Who knows xD ?

This forum will be kept up for the time being . Thanks all for the enormous support . Mafia may be down for the moment, but i believe everyone still has the heart for Mafia right ? Afterall, we're one BIG family . We've been thru quite a lot and Mafia is like a huge shelter for us all ? Tho there are unhappy stuffs, but we did have fun didnt we ? We're kinda the first guild to have a family sense dont we ? We're the first guild that made people jealous of isnt it ? And we are the first guild which has bonds better than any other do . I hope o-o"

Lovees ,
Xllene - the sexy
Back to top Go down
Colourpencil

Mafia Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: HeartBreaking news ?   HeartBreaking news ? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:53 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOO ;( WORST NEWS EVER
Back to top Go down
AintaKidz
Admin
Admin
AintaKidz

Mafia Points : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: HeartBreaking news ?   HeartBreaking news ? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:51 pm

Forum is still up tho o-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HeartBreaking news ?   HeartBreaking news ? Empty

Back to top Go down

HeartBreaking news ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Mafia :: Forum Announcements-
Jump to: