Welcome to Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Mafia from VoidMS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Guild/Ally Disscussion Urgent*

Go down 
+5
Geraldine
Colourpencil
neverout
SoYeon
AintaKidz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
AintaKidz
Admin
Admin
AintaKidz

Mafia Points : 2147483647
Mafia Rep : 0

New Guild/Ally Disscussion Urgent* Empty
PostSubject: New Guild/Ally Disscussion Urgent*   New Guild/Ally Disscussion Urgent* EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:59 am

Alrights, here is the place where we'll discuss about the new guild thingy . *AND YOU MUST READ THIS ALL*
But ! This guild will be under Mafia (alliance) . So the same ground rules applies to ALL . Not only that, the system will have to be similar . I want this new guild to be equally strong as well . But of course, there'll be a different Guild Leader and VIP(s) .

Choices :
1) Do you want this new guild to have the same system as Mafia ? Or you'd like to move on your own ?
( System - As in, reports have to be reported to Me / VIP-classes in Mafia . Promotions of ranks / Expelling to go according to me and the VIP-classed . )

2) Guild Name selection :
Mafians / Mafian / Mafia2 / WeRMafia2
( ONLY choose from these ! )

3) Guild Leader selection :
( If you are interested in handling this new guild , apply for it under this thread )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About this new guild *TO TAKE NOTE* :
1- Emblem has to be the SAME as what we have now .
2- Link those new members to THIS website . Make em sign up in this forum as well .
3- Even if members choosed this new guild to have a system by their own, my VIP-classed and I still has the rights to control this new guild.
( But of course, we'll control to a minimal only) .
4- Instructions from us to be obeyed .
5- When this new guild is formed , all the members in the new guild have to know that Mafia is the HQ of these 2 allied guilds.
( I dont want em to ask why Mafia this... why Mafia that ...)
6- Also, if this new guild decides to run a system by their own, please manage your members well . Unless severe cases , Mafia will step in to help .
7- Same ground rules from Mafia will apply to this new guild .
8- I want the guild leader from the new guild to report to me about the new guild status .
9- Severe discussions have to be discussed with me and my VIP-classed.
10- Get your members contacts into this forum .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Format to reply to this thread *Comments will be deleted if not in this format*:
1) Same system / On our own !
eg, 1) Same !
2) {Your selected guild name from the list given} and *If you want another guild name, please state it here(we'll consider, but we may not pick it)
eg , 2) Mafian and *Mafianother
3) I'd like to choose {Ign of the person you pick} to be the guild leader . You can also pick yourself .
eg ,3) I would like to choose { Nana } to be the guild leader .
* After this person gets selected by votes, this selected person still have to speak to me PERSONALLY about the new guild matters .
4) Any other information you'd like to add in .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this new guild will form up soon . I'll be waiting for your replies .
Back to top Go down
SoYeon

SoYeon

Mafia Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: New Guild/Ally Disscussion Urgent*   New Guild/Ally Disscussion Urgent* EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Same !
2) {Your selected guild name from the list given} and *If you want another guild name, please state it here(we'll consider, but we may not pick it)
Mafian
3) I'd like to choose {Ign of the person you pick} to be the guild leader . You can also pick yourself .
Zxsasukez

By: SoYeon
Back to top Go down
neverout

Mafia Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: New Guild/Ally Disscussion Urgent*   New Guild/Ally Disscussion Urgent* EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:29 pm

1) same as mafia's system.

2)Mafia2

3)idm
Back to top Go down
Colourpencil

Mafia Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: New Guild/Ally Disscussion Urgent*   New Guild/Ally Disscussion Urgent* EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:32 pm

Do you want this new guild to have the same system as Mafia ? Or you'd like to move on your own ? The same of course Very Happy
Guild Name selection : Mafians
Guild Leader selection : Zxsasukez or Shinn (Zero)

Back to top Go down
Geraldine

Mafia Points : 50
Mafia Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: New Guild/Ally Disscussion Urgent*   New Guild/Ally Disscussion Urgent* EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:55 pm

1) Same system

2) Mafia2

3) Still thinking......
Back to top Go down
Rebeccaishere

Rebeccaishere

Mafia Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: New Guild/Ally Disscussion Urgent*   New Guild/Ally Disscussion Urgent* EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:44 pm

Same
Mafian
I would like to choose ZxSasukeZ to be the guild leader .

(:
Back to top Go down
ZxSasukeZ

ZxSasukeZ

Mafia Points : 54
Mafia Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: New Guild/Ally Disscussion Urgent*   New Guild/Ally Disscussion Urgent* EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:58 pm

1)same system

2)no answer, not my choice<<< ikr

3)GERALDINE
Back to top Go down
Zoro360

Mafia Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: New Guild/Ally Disscussion Urgent*   New Guild/Ally Disscussion Urgent* EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:08 pm

Same !
Mafian
Pirate <~~~IGN
Back to top Go down
Cavyn

Cavyn

Mafia Points : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Guild/Ally Disscussion Urgent*   New Guild/Ally Disscussion Urgent* EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:52 pm

eg, 1) Depends,if that new guild leader has a better system.We could adapt =)
eg , 2) Maffia(It is the same as Mafia,googled it)

eg ,3) I would like to choose any current VIP to be the guild leader .
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694852961
AintaKidz
Admin
Admin
AintaKidz

Mafia Points : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: New Guild/Ally Disscussion Urgent*   New Guild/Ally Disscussion Urgent* EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:54 pm

New guild - Mafian .
Guild leader by me .
System - Same .

Done .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Guild/Ally Disscussion Urgent*   New Guild/Ally Disscussion Urgent* Empty

Back to top Go down

New Guild/Ally Disscussion Urgent*
Page 1 of 1