Welcome to Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Mafia from VoidMS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Our Very Own Mafia Forum !~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AintaKidz
Admin
Admin
AintaKidz

Mafia Points : 2147483647
Mafia Rep : 0

Welcome to Our Very Own Mafia Forum !~ Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Our Very Own Mafia Forum !~   Welcome to Our Very Own Mafia Forum !~ EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:52 am

Welcome all Mafians , to our very own Mafia forum created by Shinn aka Zero aka my SP .

I know it is weird to come out with this forum out of the blue, but arent we all devoted to Mafia ? I'd like to thank all of you for making this possible . Well, I havent experienced any of these when I am playing MS anywhere . Mafia seems like another family to me, I could say. I hope that Mafia will continue to stay alive ! Anyways since this forum is new, I would like you all to still take a look at the DO(s) and DONT(s) of the forum . Lastly, I hope every Mafians will feel the same way like I do, continue supporting Mafia and stay faithful . <3

Ah yes, a big thank you to Shinn and Jack . You guys are really awesome-maxed! (:

Xllene aka Warning, the SEXY~ :B
Back to top Go down
Cavyn

Cavyn

Mafia Points : 37

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Our Very Own Mafia Forum !~   Welcome to Our Very Own Mafia Forum !~ EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Thank you.
Welcome to all new members =D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694852961
ohokayGary

Mafia Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Our Very Own Mafia Forum !~   Welcome to Our Very Own Mafia Forum !~ EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:55 am

how 2 join frand
rofl jking.
This forum actually looks cute LOL
Just don't advertise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Our Very Own Mafia Forum !~   Welcome to Our Very Own Mafia Forum !~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Our Very Own Mafia Forum !~
Page 1 of 1